Statement of responsibility: Giuseppina D'Agostino
ISBN: 0857934546, 1849805202, 9780857934543, 9781849805209
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xviii, 320 pages ; 24 cm
Copyright Great Britain.; Contemporary art; Contracts Great Britain.; Law; Law.; Publishing; Copyright; Digital media Law and legislation Great Britain.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Freelancers and Copyright in the Digital Era
- 3. The History of Copyright in Relation to the Freelancer
- 4. The History of Copyright Contract in Relation to the Freelancer
- 5. International and Regional Copyright Legislation
- 6. National Copyright Contract Legislation and Judicial Principles
- 7. Judicial Treatment of Freelance Authors in North America
- 8. Judicial Treatment of Freelance Authors in Continental Europe
- 9. Freelancers in the UK: Pre-empting a Digital Dilemma
- 10. Formulating an Equilibrated Theory
- 11. Equilibrated Solutions
- 12. Final Remarks