Statement of responsibility: edited by Donal Nolan, Sandra Meredith
ISBN: 1849463670, 9781849463676
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
54 p. ; 24 cm.
Literature.; Citation of legal authorities Great Britain.
- 1 General notes
- 1.1 Citations and footnotes
- 1.2 Subsequent citations, cross-references and Latin 'gadgets'
- 1.3 Punctuation, ranges of numbers and years, and foreign words
- 1.4 Citing foreign materials
- 1.5 Quotation
- 1.6 Tables and lists of abbreviation
- 1.7 Bibliographies
- 2 Primary Sources
- 2.1 Cases from England and Wales
- 2.2 Cases from Scotland
- 2.3 Cases from Northern Ireland
- 2.4 UK primary legislation
- 2.5 UK secondary legislation
- 2.6 European Union legal sources
- 2.7 The European Court of Human Rights
- 2.8 Cases and legislation from other jurisdictions
- 3 Secondary sources
- 3.1 General principles
- 3.2 Books
- 3.3 Articles
- 3.4 Other secondary sources
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Guide to neutral citations
- 4.2 Abbreviations
- 4.3 Guides for other jurisdictions
- 4.4 Other useful sources
- Oscola Quick Reference Guide