Statement of responsibility: Isabella Alexander
ISBN: 1472565010, 9781472565013
Includes bibliographical references (p. -313) and index.
1 online resource (xxiv, 320 p.)
Copyright Great Britain History 19th century.; Public interest Great Britain History 19th century.
Electronic reproduction. London: Bloomsbury Publishing, 2014. Available via World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreement.
Also issued in print.
- Introduction : copyright, history, the public
- Copyright before the nineteenth century
- Copyright, the book trade and the reading public
- Extension and expansion
- Examination and internationalisation
- Infringement at common law : drawing copyright's boundaries
- The making of the 1911 Imperial Copyright Act