Statement of responsibility: Liz McQuiston
ISBN: 0714841773, 9780714841779
Includes bibliographical references (p. 235) and index.
240 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
War art; Graphic arts Social aspects.; Capitalism; Graphic arts; Graphic arts Political aspects.; Design Social aspects.; Protest movements; Green movement; Design Political aspects.
- Introduction; The Legacy of the Graphic Revolution: Highlights from three decades of protest graphics (1960s-1990s)
- The New Global Protest: Eco wars and resistance to capitalism
- Satire, Subversion, Subvertising: Striking at corporations; lampooning politicians
- Perceptions of War: The Gulf, Bosnia, Kosovo and beyond
- Fighting for Human Rights: Identities, attitudes and social survival; Notes; Selected Bibliography and Further Reading; Index; Credits