Statement of responsibility: Pam Meecham and Julie Sheldon
ISBN: 0415281938, 0415281946, 9780415281935, 9780415281942
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 321-342) and index.
Previous ed.: 2000.
xi, 354 p.,  p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 25 cm.
Art, Modern 20th century.
- What, When and Where was Modernism?
- Retreats from the Urban
- Monuments, Modernism and the Public Space
- The Nude in Modernity and Postmodernity
- From the Machine Aesthetic to Technoculture
- Modernism and Realism in US Art
- The Artist and the Museum: Muse or Nemesis?
- Identity Politics in Photography and Performance Art