Statement of responsibility: Andy Howes, S.M.B. Davies and Sam Fox
ISBN: 0203875133, 0415473411, 041547342X, 9780203875131, 9780415473415, 9780415473422
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
viii, 198 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
Improving learning TLRP
Teacher development; School improvement programs Great Britain.; Inclusive education; Action research in education Great Britain.; Teachers In-service training Great Britain.; Inclusive education Great Britain.; Action research
- Part I: What is the Issue?
- 1. Inclusion is a challenge
- 2. Teachers are the solution
- Part II: What Does the Research Tell Us?
- 3. Action research for inclusion
- 4. What helps teachers?
- 5. What is the impact for pupils?
- 6. What makes effective facilitation?
- Part III: What are the Implications?
- 7. Conclusion: Improving the Context for Inclusion