Statement of responsibility: David Bramston
ISBN: 2940411093, 9782940411092
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references.
183 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 24 cm.
Basics product design ; 3
Industrial design Methodology.; Art and Design.; Industrial design Case studies.; New products.; New products Case studies.; Industrial design; Products
Basics product design ; 3.
- Introduction. How to get the most out of this book. Speaking visually: Inspiration
- Absent-minded innovation
- Cross-discipline influences. Emotional responses: Emotional thinking
- Energy and passion. Seeing the gap: Stories
- Ethical design
- Mimicry and meaning. Talking aesthetically: Unusual approaches
- Characteristics. Taming the thought: Targeting you!
- Irrational thinking
- Expressing fun
- Interactive play. Performing: Theatre
- An interview with John O'Leary. Projects. Conclusion. Glossary. Further resources. Contacts. Acknowledgements. Working with ethics.