Statement of responsibility: Clive Erricker
ISBN: 0415478731, 041547874X, 9780415478731, 9780415478748
Intended audience: Specialized.
240 p. ; 25 cm.
Religious education; Secondary education; Religious education.
- Introduction: The Health and Prospects of Religious Education
- Part I: Contextualising Religious Education
- 1. Religion and education in the modern world
- 2. Religious education: an analysis of its historical and contemporary significance
- 3. Pedagogy in approaches to the study of religion and religious education
- Part II: Living Difference - An Approach Through Conceptual Enquiry 4. A methodology for conceptual enquiry in religious education
- 5. Living difference: curriculum, progression, planning
- 6. Case studies in religious literacy
- 7. Interpreting worldviews
- Part III: The Future for Education and RE
- 8. Worldview analysis and the future of religious education
- 9. Interdisciplinary education