Statement of responsibility: edited by Helen Manchester
ISBN: 0203818164, 0415576202, 0415576210, 9780203818169, 9780415576208, 9780415576215
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"A David Fulton book."
xii, 114 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Creative teaching/creative schools
Education.; Learning processes; Creative ability; Motivation in education.; Creative teaching.; Interaction analysis in education.; Active learning.
Creative teaching/creative schools.
- Series Introduction 1. Introduction by Helen Manchester 2. Adult Ambassadors and Textile Interventions; the Birth of a Creative Youth Panel Sarah Joubert, Rachel Carter, Ruth Turnbull and Rehmuna Begum3. Teacher led Creative Participation
- Designing a 'Home Grown' Curriculum with Young People Debra Cleeland4. Students as Creative Consultants
- Researching and Developing a New Pastoral System Sally Cox5. Small Actions - Big Change
- Co-Producing Creative Approaches in School and Out Claire Simpson, Asima Qureshi and Parmjit Sagoo6. Creative Islands
- Creative Approaches to Inclusion and Voice Ben Edwards7. Room 13
- Children in Charge of a Creative Space on the Margins Neil SmallStaff Development and Resources