Statement of responsibility: edited by John Cornwall and Lynne Graham-Matheson
ISBN: 0203144007, 0415676215, 0415676223, 9780203144008, 9780415676212, 9780415676229
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xiii, 162 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Inclusive education; Special needs; Education.; Inclusive education Great Britain.; Special education Great Britain.
- byBrahm Norwich 1.Introduction
- 2.How did we get here? A brief history of inclusion and special educational needs Lynne Graham-Matheson
- 3.Perspectives of special educational needs and inclusive practice: whose views count? Gill Richards
- 4.Theorising educational change within the context of inclusion Anastasia Liasidouand Cathy Svensson
- 5.Whole school development, inclusion and special education needs: acknowledging wider debates David Thompson
- 6.The importance of a whole school culture of inclusion Alison Ekins
- 7.Learning and teaching in inclusive classrooms Bridget Middlemas
- 8.Multi-professional working: the way forward? Sue Soan
- 9.Dilemmas of enablement: inclusive and special technologies Mike Blamires
- 10.Inclusive and ethical research Fiona Hallett and Graham Hallett
- 11.Developing inclusive schools: an international case study Peter Grimes
- 12.Leading on inclusion: the sum of the parts is not the whole story... John Cornwall