Statement of responsibility: Rosemary Rodger
ISBN: 0203148010, 0415583039, 0415583047, 9780203148013, 9780415583039, 9780415583046
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Previous ed.: London: David Fulton, 2003.
"A David Fulton book."
xiv, 212 p. ; 25 cm.
Early childhood education; Curriculum; Education.; Education, Preschool Curricula Great Britain.; Curriculum planning Great Britain.
- 1 Introduction
- 2. A curriculum for the 21stcentury
- 3. Developing effective assessment procedures
- 4. Planning for Learning
- 5. Leadership and management in the early years
- 6. Learning and Development
- 7. Involving parents and carers
- 8. Personal, social and emotional development
- 9. Communication, language and literacy
- 10. Physical development
- 11. Mathematical development
- 12. Providing a context for learning: understanding the world
- 13. Expressive arts and design
'If you want support with providing high quality and effective learning experiences in the early years, look no further than this bestseller!'
Early Years Educator, vol 13. April 2012, Martine Horvath