Statement of responsibility: Stephen J. Ball
ISBN: 0203803302, 0415684099, 0415684102, 9780203803301, 9780415684095, 9780415684101
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xiii, 192 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Education and globalization.; Globalisation; Educational policy; Neoliberalism.; Privatization in education.; Education.
- 1. Networks, Neo-Liberalism and policy mobilities
- 2. Doing Neo-liberalism - markets and states, and friends with money
- 3. Transnational Advocacy Networks and Policy Entrepreneurship: Indiana Jones, business and schooling of the poor
- 4. 'New' Philanthropy, Social Capitalism and Education Policy
- 5. Policy as Profit: selling and exporting policy
- 6. Education as Big Business
- 7. Money, Meaning and Policy Connections