Statement of responsibility: Tim Loreman, Joanne Deppeler, and David Harvey
ISBN: 0415601487, 9780415601481
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Previous ed.: published as by Tim Loreman. London: RoutledgeFalmer, 2005.
xiii, 301 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
Special education.; Inclusive education.; Education.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Who are our children with diverse learning needs?
- 3. Attitudes and inclusion
- 4. Psychological and teacher-based assessment
- 5. Partnerships and collaboration
- 6. How to develop and manage an individual program
- 7. Inclusive instructional approaches
- 8. Collaborative instructional models
- 9. Organising the inclusive classroom
- 10. Promoting positive behaviour
- 11. Promoting social competence
- 12. Reflective teaching and action research